WAYS YOU CAN HELP:
There are several different ways you can get involved and make a difference with Operation Walk Freedom to Move:
- Cash donations help us buy the medical equipment and supplies that we need to conduct surgeries and teach local doctors the skills they need to perform the surgeries themselves.
- Purchase tickets or donate an item to our auction and contribute to our largest annual fundraiser.
- Volunteer at the auction and get in on the fun of watching our donors contribute to the cause.
Click the banner, shop Amazon as you would typically & Amazon will donate 0.5% of your orders total to Operation Walk Freedom to Move. The 0.5% supports our future medical missions at no additional cost to you.
Visit our logo ware shop and show your support for our mission!
Donations make our volunteer missions possible. Without them we wouldn’t have the supplies or resources needed to make a difference in the lives of our patients.
Donations have helped us:
- Secure generators and other power sources, so our operating rooms are not impacted by frequent power outages.
- Provide our patients with essential, life-saving medications like antibiotics that are not available locally.
- Purchase and ship the medical equipment necessary to perform surgeries. All medical equipment stays in the country for use on future missions.
- Acquire and ship implants necessary for joint replacement surgeries per mission (approximately $500,00 in value)